(In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and The Consumer Rights Act 2015 )
- If you change your mind about a product you’ve bought from us, you may return it within 14 days, unused, in the original packaging, with the receipt, for an exchange or credit note.
- If you believe an item you have bought from us is faulty, you may return it within 30 days of purchase, with the receipt, for a repair, replacement or full refund.
- If within 6 months of purchase, you believe a product purchased from us is faulty, that hasn’t been caused through customer damage or general wear and tear, you may return it for repair, replacement or refund.
- If you would like an item ordering into store for you, we require a deposit before we can order it. Once the order is placed the deposit is non-refundable even if you change your mind. This enables us to cover our basic costs and administration fees.
- Sometimes deposits are required before services/repairs can be carried out, this again enables the company to cover basic costs and administration fees. The deposit is non-refundable once the repairs have been carried out.